Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Imagine

Woo I'm on a role with this blog thing and loving it! One of the other major reasons I wanted a blog was to highlight all the fun scrapbooking, cards and creative projects I'm working on. I'm obsessed with searching DIY/scrapbooking blogs so maybe someone else can find good ideas from me too!
For my 28th birthday present to myself this year I upgraded from the Cricut Expression to the Cricut Imagine. I found a steal of a deal and I'm so excited for the possibilities! I can now design, print, and cut all from one machine! Happy Birthday to me!!!
I've never found a hobby I love to do as much as scrapbooking. Thank goodness Joe supports my nerdiness :)
I love nothing more than a day all to myself to scrap and watch movies. We'll see how that goes when we get married, hehe.

Let the creative juices flow!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! That won't stop when you are married, but it will however come to a grinding hault when you have kids. But then they get older and you have totally fun things to scrapbook about! ;)

    ReplyDelete